Thursday 17 October 2013

Marijuana – Not a fan



I admit my experience with Marijuana/weed/ pot/ the herb/the ganja is a limited one. I myself have never had any intention to try it, or any reason to. I have always believed that it was a drug which has been protected by pseudo intellectuals and politicians who want to appeal to popular social media and the ever increasing youth populations of western civilisation. My opinion of Marijuana has nothing to do with popular opinion, government research but rather with Post-Gnosis: the ability to look and think for myself, which is certainly dying, God forbid that anyone thinks for themselves anymore.  

My opinion of Marijuana is that it makes those who smoke it boring, dull, inactive, slow and just generally stupid. There are arguments against this which usually consist of “Bro, when I’m baked it makes me think better” or something to that effect; the truth in it is that when these people get “baked” their mental abilities are not advanced but actually in fact slowed down, that explains why they sit on park benches laughing at the manner in which fungi grow up trees or something to that tedious level of general irrelevance. Conversations with the “High” are equally irritating, the drug makes those who smoke it go from a level of some articulateness (I admit often low from the example of some of my acquaintances) to absolute foolery. Something which is completely and absolutely destructive to individuals who seek to be able to communicate, these people are worse than drunkards who vomit, sing out of tune, heckle offence; the “High’s” go from normal conversation to “Heeeeeeey”. In that lengthened “heeeeeeey” you can hear after every syllable an amount of their original rationality and intellect seep out of one of their ears like puss seeping out of the male urethra after a very casual and bohemian lifestyle which has caught up on an old limp hippie.

The worst thing about Marijuana or rather those who choose to smoke it: is their general ignorance which allows them to get on the highest moral horse in which they can mount, all so that they can attempt to state how high and mighty their drug is. How it doesn’t kill as many people as alcohol or it doesn’t damage ones lungs as much as Tobacco (some claiming that Marijuana doesn’t damage ones lungs at all – cretins indeed, but not worthy of proper acknowledgement) These people I’m afraid can only simply be referred to as Cunts . Cunts with this stupid grandiose idea of them believing that they are better than that in which they are. At least the drunkard in the gutter admits that he is a shit, one of the lowest of the lows of our society. On the topic of these Cunts thinking that they are healthier because they primarily smoke Marijuana over Tobacco, with their invertebrate questions which are actually intended to be judgements, just perhaps lacking the spine to come out and make a judgement instead of hiding behind a question, like “Why don’t you put some Weed in the top of that pipe? Much Healthier than the shit you already have in”, which I always tend to respond with “Do you mix your marijuana with rolling Tobacco?” which is always responded with a shameful and quietened “Yes”. This highlights the prudent stupidity of the Marijuana moralist Cunt, they for the first time realise without me even making another statement that they are fucking wrong. That they are hypocrites and the very worst kind, the kind that hasn’t recognised it. Often there is the type of Cunt who refuses to acknowledge fact, sit in the dark sending links from hippie “studies” on how great Marijuana is. This kind of Cunt should only be mocked, they are lazy. They argue in a lazy manner, linking their argument to a third party and saying you are wrong because this person says so, he’s an expert. They fail to understand the well-known statement “You find one fucking expert to say one thing, I’ll get another fucking expert to say the complete fucking opposite”, simply not worthy of my time.


So to conclude on this blog on my dislike of Marijuana, I don’t like it. I don’t like many of those who take it; obviously there are several exceptions in this field, but I can definitely say I prefer them cannabis free. I look forward to the time when proper research is taken (not just for the adolescents) which can prove many of my opinions, which I know to be true, to be factually supported by science. That should help denigrate the Marijuana moralist Cunts, and allow them to go off and listen to Bob Marley alone without trying to pressure others into it.   
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a bigoted, falsified and generally awful blog... I doubt in anyway you'd describe Steve Jobs, Seth Rogan, Bob Marley or even Barack Obama as boring, cunts with low mental capacity.

    Never mind the fact that as much as you would like to be ignorant about the matter, it has proven capabilities of treating cancer which no man made drug on this planet has been able to achieve.

    Therefore I render this 'blog' useless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Logical thinker,
    Thank you for your comment; I certainly respect everyone’s opinion… Wait that’s a lie. I’ll try and listen to everyone’s opinion. The people in who I described as “Cunts” were not supposed to be all marijuana smokers, merely those who felt that they were better than drinkers/alcoholics and those who smoke tobacco. I’m afraid to say that this type of person who smokes Marijuana does exist; I have seen many of them. I have never denied that Marijuana helps cancer patients, in particular those suffering from chemotherapy. Then again I don’t dislike Marijuana for helping cancer patients. Why would I mention something which I don’t hate in one of my blogs which happens to be a moan? This blog here wasn’t intended to be “fair”, if you want to read blogs which put forward balanced arguments read Peter Oborne – they much better written also.

    On the topic of this blog being useless my response is: Of course it’s useless it’s a blog. It’s my blog which makes it far more useless. Isn’t that generally considered to be fact now? That all blogs are shit, which have no real use?

    ReplyDelete